Come visit for a whole new experience during October weekends with Shepherd’s PumpkinFest. If you’re looking for a fun daytime location to take your family this fall to pick out pumpkins, build a scarecrow or take a jeep hayride, you’ve found the place!
Friday’s and Saturday’s during October from 10am to 6pm and Sunday’s from 10am to 5pm. Kids 3 and under are FREE!
Indulge in your families favorite “fall” activities including:
- U-Pick Pumpkins (pumpkins additional cost)
- Jeep Hayride
- Pumpkin Painting (paint provided, pumpkins additional cost)
- Corn Pit
- Petting Zoo
- Build Your Own Scarecrow (additional cost)
- Little Kid’s Hay-Bale Maze
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Bounce Houses
- 9-Hole Mini Golf
- 3-Story Adventure Ropes Course
- Inspiration Tower
- Hay-Bale Slide
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Duck Water Race
- Photo Opportunities
- Yard Games (cornhole, checkers, tic-tac-toe, connect four, etc.)
- Sammy Lane’s Ice Cream, Kettle Corn and more!
Pricing starting at $8.95 for ages 4+ – Kids 3 and under are free