We, as a company, want to keep our guests and employees safe. To ensure the continued health of our guests and team, we are carefully monitoring the evolving situation and implementing recommended hygiene guidelines as outlined by the Center of Disease Control (CDC) including:
- Face masks are REQUIRED in all INDOOR facilities for ages 14 and older
- Masks and social distancing are recommended outdoors
- Masks must be worn at all times in the dinner show unless you are at your seat
- Dinner show seating will be spaced out with different parties
- The addition of more hand sanitizing stations throughout the park
- Temperature checks for all employees
- An increase of our daily cleaning and disinfection processes to surfaces and public areas
- Posting of recommended guidelines for staff review
- Educating our guides and staff with best practices to follow per CDC guidelines
- Due to limited (spread out) seating, we reserve the right to move any ticket holders seat
- Face Mask Exemptions are made for those with a health condition documented by a medical professional, who are hearing impaired and someone who is communicating with a person who is hearing impaired.
We ask any individual displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19 not attended our park or shows (fever, persistent cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, etc.) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
We remain open and are prepared to provide you with a relaxing and fun vacation.
We look forward to seeing you here at The Shepherd of the Hills!